This is our new Pro Guard + V2, a step-up in electronic backup protection. The Pro Guard + V2 works similar to the original version and is an active monitoring/switching backup unit that utilizes advanced microcontroller monitoring and switching capabilities.
The Pro-Guard + V2 actively monitors the main input voltage and when it sees a drop below a safe level, it will immediately switch to use the backup input. If, or when the main input voltage raises back to a safe level, the Pro Guard + V2 will automatically switch back to the main input source. The Pro Guard + V2 has some included features that other units available do not have.
- A built-in 2s lipo battery charger (up to 1 amp of current), ensures that the backup battery is always charged.
- An external switch to turn the Pro Guard + V2 on/off (by default the units backup battery is always on) is now included.
- Includes a super bright white led board to indicate when the Pro Guard + V2 has switched to use the backup input.
- On-board visual indication of which input is currently active.
- On-board charge indicator.
- Input / Output that buses signal for throttle and rpm through the Pro Guard + V2.
- Built-in BEC backflow protection when running on the aux battery.
Unit comes packaged with 2 x 6" Male to Male, 22AWG Servo Extensions, 1 x Switch with 6" lead, 1 x LED board with 6" lead.
|Main Input Voltage:||2s - 7.4v (from battery or bec)|
|Aux Input Voltage:||2s - 7.4v|
|Length of Aux Battery Lead:||4"|
|Length of Rx Lead Plugs:||6"|
|Plug Type:||N/A (bare wire to use preferred connector)|
|Size:||65mm x 26mm x 10.5mm|
Pro Guard + V2
- Brand: Perfect Regulators
- Product Code: prr-progd+v2
- Availability: In Stock