It's been long awaited and it's finally here...
Our new Pro Guard + is a step-up in electronic backup protection. The Pro Guard + is an active monitoring/switching backup unit that utilizes advanced micorcontroller monitoring and switching capabilities.
The Pro-Guard + actively monitors the main input voltage and when it sees a drop below a safe level, it will immediately switch to use the backup input. If, or when the main input voltage raises back to a safe level, the Pro Guard + will automatically switch back to the main input source. The Pro Guard + has some included features that other units available do not have.
- A built-in 2s lipo battery charger ensures that the backup battery is always charged.
- An external switch to turn the Pro Guard + on/off (by default the units backup battery is always on).
- There are 2 available external alert options available, 1. a super bright white led board that can be mounted in a way to see, or 2. an audible alert, to indicate when the Pro Guard + has switched to use the backup input.
- A built-in powerbus, all cyclic servos plug directly into the Pro Guard +.
- Telemetry enabled, simply use your Tx's associated voltage monitoring system and you can program your radio to alert you when the Pro Guard + has switched to use the backup input.
- On-board visual indication of which input is currently active.
- On-board charge indicator.
Unit comes packaged with 1 x 6" Male to Male, 22AWG Servo Extensions, 1 x 6" Male to 3 x Male 22AWG Servo Extension, 2 x JST extensions for use with Telemetry and Switch inputs.
|Main Input Voltage:||2s - 7.4v (from battery or bec)|
|Aux Input Voltage:||2s - 7.4v|
|Length of Aux Battery Lead:||4"|
|Length of Rx Lead Plugs:||6"|
|Plug Type:||N/A (bare wire to use preferred connector)|
|Size:||65mm x 26mm x 10.5mm|
Pro Guard +
- Brand: Perfect Regulators
- Product Code: prr-progd+
- Availability: Backordered