The HV BEC + V2 is capable of 20v - 60v (6s - 14s) input and with a selectable output voltage of 6v or 8v to meet the most popular needs for most pilots. As an added feature, there is a secondary voltage output of 5v for those who still use a Rudder Servo that requires a lower voltage to operate.
Simply connect the pre-tinned input wires to a connector of your choice, or solder direcly to the input leads on the ESC, mount the unit, connect it, select the output voltage and thats it. No need to mess with with anything else, go out and have fun and fly!!!
Unit comes packaged with 2 x 6" Male to Male, 22AWG Servo Extension.
It's truly a "PLUG-N-FLY" setup...
|Min. Input Voltage:||20v - (6s Lipo)|
|Max. Input Voltage:||60v - (14s Lipo)|
|Primary Output Voltage:||6v / 8v @ 10A/14A|
|Secondary Output Voltage:||5v @ 1.5A|
|Length of RX Lead Plugs:||6" Each|
|Length of Input Leads:||8" 16AWG Silicone (No Connector)|
|Size:||40mm x 26.6mm x 13.25mm|
* DO NOT RUN IN PARALLEL WITH ANY OTHER POWER SOURCES (ie... BATTERY PACKS, DC CUP CAPICATOR BANKS OR OTHER BEC'S), THIS MAY DAMAGE THE HV BEC + AND VOID THE WARRANTY.
* ONLY USE THE HV BEC + V2 TO POWER YOUR RX AND ELECTRONICS.
HV BEC + V2
- Brand: Perfect Regulators
- Product Code: prr-hvbec+v2
- Availability: Backordered